Welcome to the Accelerator website. We hope you have fun using the site. In the spirit of simplicity we have kept the Terms of Service as straightforward as possible.
The Accelerator website has been created by the Young Foundation.
If you agree to these Terms and desire to use the Accelerator website you will be agreeing to be bound by this agreement with the Young Foundation. To decline acceptance please exit the site. Note that any breach of these Terms may result in a decision by us to withdraw your access to the Accelerator website.
The Young Foundation reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. For updated Terms, please refer to this site occasionally for any changes.
Legal Age Requirements
You must be at least 13 (thirteen) years of age to use the Accelerator. If you or your parent or guardian has any concerns, please contact us via email@example.com.
Access to Your Account
When you sign up to apply to the Accelerator a User Account will be created for you. We need to be able to access your account, and you hereby grant permission for us to do so for the following reasons:
*To assess and respond to your application data with a view to your involvement in the Accelerator programme
*To maintain the Accelerator and to develop and expand new and useful services and features; and
* To follow a court order, complaint, subpoena or a legal request or inquiry from a governmental authority or in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
Distribution of Information
The Young Foundation reserves the right to forward your 'Basic Information' to our partners. By completing the Application Form for the Accelerator Programme you agree to permit this forwarding of information.
Cancelling or Modifying The Accelerator
The Young Foundation retains the right to withdraw the Accelerator website, withdraw your access to the Accelerator website, remove content in accounts or to discontinue accounts that have been idle for more than 90 days. We may do so at our sole discretion.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Accelerator website:
* harass, stalk or otherwise abuse another user;
* transmit or otherwise make available any content that is false, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, disparaging, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by the Young Foundation in its sole discretion);
* transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful or infringes, violates or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade identity right, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or any other intellectual property or any other rights of any third party;
* transmit or otherwise make available through the SIX website any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or offer for sale of any products or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purposes.
Additional terms for organisations completing an application form to take part in Accelerator Wales through the Welsh Council for Voluntary Action (managing and administering the Communities Investment Fund)
- I/We certify that the information provided is true and accurate. False or misleading information will result in the application being declined without further reference
- I/We authorise WCVA to undertake searches and conduct other investigations to obtain information deemed necessary in the assessment of this application with the prior reference to me/us
- I/We acknowledge that the WCVA may share information about me/us with third parties such as the Welsh Government and its subsidiaries for the purpose of the preventation or detection of fraud, the assessment of this application and the ongoing management of any sums loaned/granted to me/us
- I/We agree that WCVA may use our organisation's name in conjunction with their marketing activities
- I/We agree that the Young Foundation/WCVA assessment panel's decision is final
- I/We confirm that this investment will not provide our organisation with an unfair competitive advantage over any other commercial organisations competing to provide this service either in the UK or in the EC.
Any dispute between You and Us regarding these Terms shall be resolved under the Law of England and Wales regardless of where You reside or view the Accelerator website. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to resolve any dispute.
These Terms are effective from August 28, 2012.